Are you getting away from a sedentary lifestyle and moving toward an active lifestyle? Walking more, and walking regularly, is an easy exercise with great benefits.
If you live in Utah, where Core Rehabilitation and Spine Center is located, then getting out and walking is a must. You just do not want to miss the beautiful sites! In Salt Lake City, Red Butte Garden or any one of the many parks affords city dwellers great walking opportunities.
1. Develops a strong and healthy heart.
2. Helps to ensure normal blood flow to all parts of the body.
3. Strengthens the body generally to prevent many health problems.
4. Loosens stiff joints.
5. Reduces risk for low back pain.
6. Speeds up healing in most rehabilitation regimens.
7. Promotes bone health.
8. Helps to clear the mind and stabilize emotions.
Below is a great testimony of someone who started walking. Mycle Brandy is a stroke survivor with a simple but life-changing message: “physical activity inspires a healthy lifestyle”.
Watch more of Mycle’s inspiring story: